Disc Content - CD-Text, ISRC codes, acceptable formats
Answers to common questions about your disc content
- ★ Instructions for using the Java uploader
- ★ Will my song titles appear when I put my CD into a computer?
- What are ISRC codes?
- What is a "broken pipe" error?
- DVD Uploads - Why aren't they loading up?
- Troubleshooting Digital Pops/Glitches/Stuttering or DDP Player Issues
- Will you add time in between my tracks?
- What types of content files do you accept?
- I received an error after I uploaded my content. Do I have to upload again?
- How long do you keep my master?
- Can I send you a Quicktime movie to use as my dvd master content?
- Can I send you an MPEG4 file for my dvd?
- How can I get CD-Text on my replicated CDs?
- How can I get ISRC codes on my disc?
- How can I get CD-Text on my duplicated CDs?
- Can you walk me through exactly how to convert my CDA, Audio CD, or WMA files using iTunes?
- What file format should I use when I upload my songs?
- I have a CD master disc from my recording studio – how can I upload my music?